Friday, October 2

Another Touchy Feely Week

It was another touchy-feely week in the Park household. Stanley and Jaime are always ‘butting’ heads.To think that when we first got Stella, she didn’t even like anyone else on the her couch.The elusive two-headed greyhound.Laying on Stella’s rump is a dangerous place to be.Stella returning the favor.Stella enjoying a little couch time by herself.We watched Jack, Savannah, and Buster over the weekend. Buster doing his impression of the ‘Welcome’ greyhound on the shelf.We still have Tristan as a foster. He’s been a very good boy. He likes to keep an eye on things from the top of the deck.He also likes catching the morning rays while laying on the cool grass.

8 comments:

  1. Can your hounds have a talk with ours? Maybe they could talk them into being touchy feely. I have let them see the pics on your blog, but they are not taking my word for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some adorable pictures of your pups! I wish mine would share better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, I can relate to Michelle's comment! My boys are growly and snippy about their beds. I guess one day I'll just have to give in and give up the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are stinking cute..no doubt about that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. None of mine greys cuddle :(
    I love these tender moment pictures...soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete