Monday, May 3

Back from sabbatical. My laziness is really getting in the way of updating my blog :) (or reading others). The kids wanta know why daddy hasn’t been snapping as many pictures of them lately.
Pretty much for the past couple of months straight, we’ve had fosters and boarders in the house. My kids don’t remember what it’s like to be by themselves. From a low of one extra to a high of 11 total in the house.
Nelly and Ashley were sisters looking for a new home.
Zoey’s foot must have been talking smack about her.
Kris and I did a haul a few weeks back. We met the driver halfway to Orlando in South Carolina. Wonder how the dogs felt about being woken up at 4am?
Happy Hounds going to their new families.
Maggie stays with us once or twice a year, and she just fits right in.
We had a pretty big turnout for our Warrenton MnG a few weeks back.
The author of ‘Jack the Christmas Collie’ was signing books.
Debbie with the star of the book.
I just found out that the blogging software, MacJournal, is out for the iPad. Maybe I will blog more often if I have a 3G iPad :)

8 comments:

  1. Welcome back! We miss your posts and fabulous pictures...like that one of Nelly and Ashley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great pictures! You guys sure have been busy!

    We'd all be blogging more of we had new iPads!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nelly and Ashley are cuties. Love the ears.
    Zoey is a character! Her foot better quit talkin' smack about her! (you crack me up ...oops, excuse the pun)
    Maggie is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you guys have been busy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture of Maggie tugs at the heart...she is so pretty. A 4:00 am haul meeting time is brutal..too early for old people like me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been checking in faithfully until I got the flu last week - and it's great to have you all back! Should we chip in for that iPad to make sure you stick around? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a great turnout at the Meet and Greet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Maybe Zoey picked a goopy greener and had to have a nibble. Zoey is a hoot.

    11?

    Did you say eleven?

    I'm curious about the blogging software. I have been using the phone for the Internet. This has made me a lazy blog reader and writer. I never get to the desk. I hate reading scads on the iphone or anything with a tiny screen. Let us know what you think when K gets you that 3G iPad.

    ReplyDelete