Friday, January 13

Jaime the Lovebug

Jaime is a Lovebug. Sometimes with people, but mostly with other greyhounds. She doesn’t like to be alone, and is always looking for someone else to be near.
And maybe it’s a black dog thing, but she sure enjoys sunning on the deck.
The couch is too comfortable, so Stella eyes a bare patch of carpet.
Jaime had been tracking Stella, and barely waited for her to lay down. Stella: She’s back there again, isn’t she?
Stella chatters ‘Mommy, help’! Parker is comfortable in his bed and wants nothing to do with this.
Sorry, Stella. Daddy is busy taking pictures.
Resigned to her fate, Stella gives up.

14 comments:

  1. This has me chuckling. Poor Stella, but I know Jaime can't help it. When you're a lovebug, you're a lovebug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, sometimes it's hard to be so popular. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! That's just so sweet! Stella is a sweetheart to tolerate Jaime's adoration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh Stella, you're a dear. And Jamie is so sweet. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jaime is so sweet! Ambam snuggles with me like this, poor Stella! It's good on cold nights but not when you want your own space to stretch out in! Lovely photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic pics, but I think my favorite thing of all these is the sheer number of dog beds in the background :)

    -A

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi everyone, good to catch up with you all again. If we had a bigger house I'd love lots of brothers and sisters to lean on! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beryl does this to Frankie too, but it's not because she's a lovebug! She just uses him to keep warm, lol! I'm sure Jaime really loves Stella and isn't just using her:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie is a love bug. :) She and Pippi would have a great time together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our black one likes to cook in the sun too. Only redhead Reagan can match her endurance.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stella's photo in the sun is beautiful. I would love it if my guys cuddled like that.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I could only wish that my girls would cuddle like that. I think it is so sweet. What a cuddle monkey!

    ReplyDelete