Monday, January 30

Debbie's Kids First Sleepover

We watched Debbie’s kids this past weekend. She is the president of our adoption group, Virginia Greyhound Adoption. Her kids have never spent the night anywhere but at home. This is their first sleepover.Gracie is not phased at all, and makes herself at home on the couch.
Leah is a momma’s girl. Leah Longstocking, I promise your mum will come back for you.
Gracie agrees that the triple-stacked beds are even more comfortable than the couch.
Gracie shows Kramer how to use the ramp. Not sure why most dogs don’t make full use of the ramp, and would rather jump up at this point.
Outside, Kramer was always on the move. Mostly had his head down, which does not make for great shots.
I stalked him until he stopped to see what I was up to.
Kramer waits by the window for his mum.
I hear a car. Is that her coming back for me?
I would like to thank Hiking Hounds, Treasure What You Have,  Brindle Hounds , and A (Greyt) Dog Blog for the Pawsome Blogger Award.

11 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, you must have had a fun time with all those beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Were they excited when their Mom picked them up? I have never left mine anywhere since we just take them with us in the RV. I do have someone who could watch them for me if necessary though. I just don't want to leave them. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! I want to paint a room in our house red now! I LOVE those pictures of Kramer by the window. They're all gorgeous. You must have had a great time!

    Are you coming to GIG this year, or are you going to be dogsitting again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Two Greyhound Town: Even though it was just overnight, there was so much kissing and tail wagging, you'd think they hadn't seen each other in years :) @ Houndstooth: Trying to decide between GIG or Dewey. Probably not doing both. Will you be at both?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a house full! Bet you all had fun1 Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kids look so happy. They told me they had a blast playing with their friends!! Love all the pictures!! Kramer actually looks like he has put on some weight : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what fun a sleep over greyhound style !!! how lucky were you having such gorgeous house guests! love and hugs from the Taylor pack xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How stunning and regal does Kramer look in that shot when you finally captured him with his head up! A true aristocrat:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You really deserve the pawsome award! This is such a beautiful blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad they all survived their first night away from home :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwh...that pic of Kramer in the yard is beautfiul!

    ReplyDelete