Friday, January 20

Brindle Party

Our most recent boarders, Walker, and Puddin and Buford, were all brindles. That made 5 brindles, one black greyhound (Jaime), and one black Parker.
Buford is a bit of a weenie, and finds a spot away from everyone until he settles in.
All brindles aren’t the same. Top is Walker, and bottom is Puddin.
Walker says he will ‘guard’ the front door, as long as there is a comfy dog bed.
After a bit, Buford says he is ready to join the main group in the living room.
No, really. I am ready.
Walker liked to lay by the bed at the end of the couch looking for a little attention.
Just pet me already.
Puddin was happy to be on a dog bed in the living room cuddling with the orange gorilla.
But her favorite spot was in the mini-couch with her head propped up against the human couch.

12 comments:

  1. I bet they were all really cute together! I have a feeling you had pictures with this post that didn't load. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them brindles!! Well, I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how all the brindles have such different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun party. I love the picture of Buford up close with his ears up and the big smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm biased, but such beautiful looking Greys! Deccy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was hoping you got some good pictures of them, I love that shot of Buford!!! Pud lays like that with her head propped up against something all the time :) Thanks again for taking such good care of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nose and teeth photo..

    ReplyDelete
  8. How gorgeous all those brindles together. Bet they turned a few heads...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those teeth are scary! It's cool to see the brindles side by side with their similar yet very different markings. Love your photo watermark too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those photos all made me smile, they're so gorgeous. I love the one of Burford when he's ready to join the rest of the family:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Walker has some beautiful pearly whites. :) Not all brindles are the same, indeed.

    ReplyDelete