Monday, September 21

Celebrating Greyhounds Calendar 2010

I was happy to find out that a few of my pictures had made it into the Celebrating Greyhounds 2010 calendar. What proud greyhound owner wouldn’t love to see their kids in the calendar.
Stella in the January desk calendar.Wolluf in the August desk calendar.Pippi in the November desk calendar. You can keep up with her antics at Life’s Little Moments.Stanley in the January wall calendar (inset).Ella in the February wall calendar (inset).Stanley and Stella on the Back Cover of the wall calendar.Other local dogs in the calendar are Trina’s Cali in the June desk calendar, Blue in the October desk calendar (taken by Trina), brother and sister Roadie (Sept) and Sallie (Oct) in the wall calendar.

15 comments:

  1. That is so awesome! I LOVE the pic of Stella and Stanley :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that is absolutely amazing! What wonderful pictures too. I just found out that a friend of mines pup is "Miss April" on the wall calendar. I really need to send some of my pictures in. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool to get so many pics into the calendar! Wish they'd accept electronic files. I'm too lazy to send hard copies.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I can't wait to get my copy of the calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  5. No wonder they're in the caledar! Those are some gorgeous photos of stunning hounds!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, they so deserve it!

    Stanley and Stella (and all the rest, of course)are cuteys!!


    Smileys!
    Dory

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is most fabulous! But really, how in the world did they only choose 8 of your photos. They are all so amazing. They should just hire you full time to shoot greyhounds.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!! :o) I can't wait to order mine (and have Blue in it!)! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would be so proud! How great to have such a keepsake...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go!!! Love all the pictures that made it in!

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice photos! I recognized one of them in the desk calendar (I got a copy because my Apollo is in there, too). I can't wait to see the wall calendar!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was flipping through the calendars at Friends of Greyhounds last weekend pointing out all the VAGA dogs!! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I totally agree with greytblackdog! You could publish a calendar and/or book of your pictures alone! You have a gift for really catching these guys' personalities! Most excellent ... congrats!

    ReplyDelete