Tuesday, May 29

Honeysuckle Blooms

Trying to get pictures of the kids with the blooming honeysuckle turned out to be a little harder than I thought.

Stella, go stand next to the honeysuckle so daddy can get a cute picture for his blog. Um, is this far enough daddy?


That’s much better. Good girl Stella. But daddy, it’s hot out here in the sun.


Look daddy, I’m smelling the honeysuckle. You gettin’ a picture of this?





























Stella finally decides to go stand next to the honeysuckle for a full body shot.


Next is Lucas. You ready Lucas? Alright, go stand next to the honeysuckle so daddy can get a cute pic of you. Um, OK. Is this close enough?


How’s this daddy? Is this my good side?


Jaime, would you like to go stand next to the honeysuckle for a cute picture? Ok, daddy. I’m ready for my shot. But the honeysuckle is at the other end of the yard. But I look so cute here. You’re right Jaime. I’ll just take this shot.


5 comments:

  1. man your kids are sassy!! i love all your honeysuckle... it is one of my favorite scents, and it tastes good too!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the one of Stella smelling the honeysuckle. Greys are great, but they just know how to drag out a photo session. Little Naomis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful shots! I especially love how Lucas gave you his back side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stella and Poncho would be in love. They have the same love of the camera and the dignified grey. You have such camera shy kids...NOT!

    ReplyDelete