Within the span of a couple of weeks, we accepted the offer on our house, and our offer was accepted on the new house. Both houses are past the inspection stage and are awaiting appraisals. If all goes well, we’ll be moving the week of Thanksgiving. If all doesn’t go well, we might be ‘homeless’ for Turkey Day.
Stella must have thought Dusty was Jaime, or let him snuggle with her because this the last time we will be babysitting him. We’ll be too far away after the move.
Now the kids just have to be patient and wait for the move.