Monday, May 1

First Bike Ride of the Year

Went on my first bike ride this year. I met my ol’ riding buddy Greg. We’ve been riding together for the past decade or so. When I was in graduate school, we used to go riding several times a week. Over the years, it’s been less and less each year. Guess that’s what happens when you get out of school, get married and settle down, and have family responsibilities. But we try to keep the tradition up and go riding a few times every year. Today we did a two hour ride in Pocahontas State Park. They put in some mountain bike only trails since the last time we were there. I’m still riding my full-rigid (aka no shocks) Bontrager Privateer. At my age, I should be riding a dual-suspension bike :) But it was fun to go for a ride and catch up on things.

No comments:

Post a Comment